The Lineage Pack 20L from The North Face is equally at home in town or country. The versatile Lineage takes inspiration from some of our classic ‘90s packs and adds new features to maximise comfort and practicality. Multiple compartments keep your gear organised and secure, while a cleverly engineered design keeps it comfortable and breathable all day long.
- The FlexVent suspension system for maximum comfort
- Flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps
- Padded mesh back panel
- Highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability
- Laptop sleeve in the main compartment
- Large main compartment for books & binders
- Secure-zip front pocket with internal organisation
- Front daisy chain webbing with multiple lash points
- Raised The North Face logo
- Unisex sizing & suspension
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...