The Lineage Ruck 23L from The North Face had a heritage design updated for the modern user. This smaller pack features a special suspension system that makes it incredibly comfortable and breathable so you can dart about the city all day long. With plenty of room for a full day’s worth of gear, it’s ideal for commuting or relaxed weekend adventures. Its clever opening mechanism gives you instant access to what’s inside.
- The FlexVent suspension system for maximum confort
- Flexible yoke built from custom injection-moulded shoulder straps
- Padded mesh back panel
- Highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability
- Laptop sleeve in the main compartment
- Large main compartment for books & binders
- Top lid has internal & external secure-zip pockets
- Integrated cinch system for easy adjustment
- Multiple front webbing lash points
- Raised, screen-printed logo
- Unisex sizing & suspension
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...