Designed for athletes who constantly push the limits, the Men's Litewave Ampere II Shoes deliver equal amounts of support and performance during training. The unique construction ensures stability whether you're moving laterally or bearing weight, making these versatile enough to excel in the gym or on the trail. On the inside, an OrthoLite® footbed provides soft cushioning, while underneath an UltrATAC™ varied lug pattern ensures traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Breathable mesh
- Lateral overlay and webbing to surround and support the fifth metatarsal head when you're moving laterally
- 3D-printed medial quarter geo panel for support
- Wide forefoot shape allows the foot to splay naturally
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- ESS-wrapped lateral forefoot and medial heel keep the foot on the platform
- UltrATAC™ outsole with a varied lug pattern for traction on a variety of surfaces
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...