Designed to deliver the maximum warmth in the smallest package possible, this extremely compressible Lynx Sleeping Bag is ideal for summer backpacking and weight–sensitive stopovers. Featuring cyclone construction that wraps a blend of continuous filament and cut–staple insulation around the bag in efficient, compressible vertical baffles and a draft collar for extra comfort and warmth retention.
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco
- Wraparound footbox zip so the bag can lie flat
- Short side zip so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Roomy, comfort–oriented cut
- Draught collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Vaulted footbox
- Temperature rating: 2\deg;C
- Weight: 992g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.