Take rough terrain in your stride: our updated Hedgehog Fastpack Mid will keep you moving with speed and support courtesy of a lightweight construction, a CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole, and a durable Vibram® outsole. A GORE-TEX® membrane locks out the wet to keep your feet dry come spring showers or shallow streams. The abrasion-resistant, breathable textile mesh provides added durability and ventilation, while an OrthoLite® footbed gives long-lasting comfort – ideal for day-long treks.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 527 g, pair: 1054 g
- Upper: PU-coated leather
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Upper: Welded-TPU quarter for structure
- Upper: Rustproof hardware
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- Sole unit: TPU CRADLE™ heel stability technology
- Sole unit: TPU shank
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...