When you need versatile, lightweight and supportive shoes that can withstand the rigours of rugged terrain, turn to our Litewave Fastpack GTX®. Made with GORE-TEX®, they lock out the wet to keep your feet dry through spring showers and shallow streams. Breathable closed mesh provides airflow during high-intensity activities, and also protects from kicked-up debris. For comfort, there's a soft and supple OrthoLite® footbed, and for maximum grip, there's a robust UltrATAC™ outsole with handy self-cleaning lugs.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 337 g, pair: 674 g
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Rubberised toe and heel for protection
- Upper: Breathable closed
- Upper: HydroSeal® bootie construction features a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ outsole has a stair-step inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction and are self-cleaning
mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...