Wherever it leads, take on any trail in the Ultra Endurance II GORE-TEX® Shoe. A GORE-TEX® membrane delivers unbeatable waterproof protection to keep your feet dry every step of the way. ESS Snake Plate™ technology lets you take challenging terrain in your stride, working with OrthoLite® cushioning and Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology to protect your feet and keep them stable even when it's rough underfoot. A Vibram® Megagrip outsole ensures superior grip even over slippy surfaces.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 360 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 720 g
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather protection
- Upper: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
- Upper: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Upper: Gore lace keeper
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.