The Men's Ultra Vertical is designed for the trail runner seeking the ultimate experience on aggressive terrain. With reliable performance even on high-angle descents and ascents, the Ultra Vertical features a dual density midsole plus anatomically oriented Vibram outsole and derby-constructed upper.
- Quarter geo cable construction upper for an outstanding fit
- TPU cable housive for protective midfoot support
- Open mesh with protective tight weave on outer layer for protection from debris and breathability
- Welded suede tongue and derby construction to give a great fit while your foot is flexed
- Reinforced toe
- FlashDry collar lining
- OrthoLite footbed
- 20mm/14mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot/dual-density CRADE
- Anatomical cushioning
- Soft, cushioned heel an dtop layer
- Firmer density forefoot and bottom layer platform for efficient toe-off
- Vibram Megagrip outsole for durable, sticky traction
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...