The Mens Anonym Jacket from The North Face is made in a slim fit and four-way stretch waterproof fabric, designed to keep you dry, agile and stylish on big slopes. Loaded with lightweight PrimaLoft Silver synthetic insulation, you’ll be warm on the coldest days without adding bulk.
- Slim fit
- Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt for coverage
- Grosgrain overlays on interior
- Chest & hands pockets with zips
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal, stretch goggle pockets
- Under arm vents for enhanced ventilation
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- Waterproof, exposed zips
- Integrated cuff gussets
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Watch window on wrist gaiters
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
- GORE-TEX waterproof protection
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...