Engineered from special lightweight and durable Apex Flex fabric, the Men's Apex Flex Snow Jacket from The North Face is a progressive ski jacket that will keep you protected during speedy runs this season. You’ll stay warm too, thanks to soft & highly packable PrimaLoft Black insulation that reduces heat loss and increases warmth. There is an internal goggle pocket for convenience, with a wrist pocket with a goggle wipe. Featuring a removable, helmet-compatible hood and an internal media pocket with a media port. The snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic provides cover agaisnt kicked up snow. The jacket also features underarm vents for enhanced airflow.
- Synthetic fill
- Insulation reduces heat loss & increases warmth
- Centre back length: 81 cm
- Fabric: 85% polyester, 15% elastane
- Insulation: 100 g Primaloft Black insulation
- Standard fit
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic
- 2 chest pockets with zips
- Hand pockets with zips
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents for enhanced airflow
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- Waterproof, exposed zips
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Internal media pocket with media port
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.