The Men's Arrano Jacket from The North Face is a great option for those who like retro styling from their waterproof jacket. The Arrano boasts two patch pockets on the chest offering a hint of 'old school mountaineer' while two other hand pockets have water resistant zips to help keep the contents dry.
It is a versatile shell that has been designed with various activities in mind from the hill to the high street throughout the seasons. It is snap-in compatible so you can easily add an insulation layer (sold separately) for the colder months. While the drawcord hem and adjustable hood can be cinched in for the perfect fit.
- Main: DryVent 2L (100% polyester, 75D)
- Lining: mesh and taffeta
- Waterproof and breathable
- Durable water repellent zip
- Full length centre front zip
- Chin guard and storm flap at main zip
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- 2 hand pockets with water resistant zips
- 2 patch pockets at chest with snap button fastening
- Adjustable hem with drawcord tabs inside pockets
- Drawcord adjustable cuffs
- Snap-in compatible shell
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.