Super lightweight, breathable and comfy, these shorts eliminate distractions so you can stay focussed during your long run. A wide waistband and ample storage lets you take your essentials along for the ride: keys, gels, and a music player are stored safely and securely. A liner made of FlashDry fabric wicks away sweat to keep you cool and dry, while stitch–free critical seams provide zero chafing all the way to the end. If you are looking for a great compromise between mobility and ventilation, you've found it.
- Body: 100% polyester diamond woven ripstop, 55g/m²
- Panel: 100% polyester–knit jacquard with FlashDry, 80g/m²
- Liner: 90% polyester, 10% elastane–knit mesh with FlashDry, 140g/m²
- Stitch–free construction on critical seams
- Stretch–knit panels for mobility and venting
- Durable water–repellent (DWR) finish
- Storage pockets on rear
- Secure–zip back pocket
- Pieced FlashDry knit liner
- Inner drawcord
- Reflective side–panel hits
- Reflective logo
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.