The North Face Men’s Chilkat II are versatile high-cut snow boots ideal for staying warm and dry as well as maintaining grip during cold-weather adventures.
These practical, comfortable snow boots are anatomically engineered and insulated with PrimaLoft Eco. Thermally efficient and manufactured with recycled materials, stay warm this winter while maintaining environmental peace of mind. A fully waterproof and seam-sealed construction ensures your feet stay dry, whatever the weather and terrain, and tough grippy outer soles add great traction underfoot on ice and slippery surfaces. Dri-Lex fleece on the collar and tongue add extra warmth as well as wicking away moisture.
The Chilkat II Boots are the ultimate winter footwear, designed to protect your feet on sub-zero adventures.
- Weight: 1400g
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather upper
- 200g Heatseeker insulation
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- Dri-Lex fleece collar and tongue lining
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Rustproof hardware
- Gaiter compatible D-ring Bottom
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole