The Men's Contrin Jacket from The North Face is perfectly attributed to skiing and snowboarding but can handle all kinds of cold weather activities.
Waterproof and breathable with insulation it will cope with the most demanding conditions while keeping you more comfortable for longer. The hood is adjustable to ensure you can cinch it in for the perfect fit to protect you against the elements as is the drawcord hem and the hook and loop cuffs, there is also an inner cuff with a thumb hole at each of the wrists for added comfort and warmth.
There are plenty of pockets on this jacket including two zipped hand pockets, two zipped napoloeon pockets and a smaller, zipped ski-pass pocket on the forearm to ensure you can keep the essentials you need with you secure and close to hand. On the inside of the jacket there is a stash pocket for your goggles along with a goggles wipe and another internal media pocket for your MP3. At the bottom of the jacket sits a snowskirt that will stop any stray powder creeping into your jacket.
- Fabric: 2 layer HyVent (100% polyester, 188g/m2)
- Insulation: Heatseeker
- Waterproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Adjustable hood with bonded brim
- YKK Vislon AquaGuard centre front zip
- 2 chest pockets with YKK Vislon AquaGuard zip
- 2 hand pockets with YKK Vislon AquaGuard zip
- Zipped ski-pass pocket on forearm
- Internal media and goggle pocket with goggle cloth
- Pit zips
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Snap down snowskirt with silicon gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem drawcord