The North Face Men’s Diablo Pant is a durable and quick drying trekking and travel pant, loaded with technical features.
This slim alpine-fit trouser is designed for ease of movement, constructed in 4-way stretch fabric, with articulated knees and a crotch gusset.
For a trekking and travel pant that delivers unimpeded movement, top performance and technical features, pack The North Face Men’s Diablo Pant.
- Main: 4-way stretch Apex (94% nylon, 6% elastane)
- Knees & seat: stretch ripstop (for added abrasion resistance)
- QuickDry treatment (reduces water absorption & increases drying time)
- Elasticated waistband with belt (ensures a comfortable fit)
- Front fly zip
- 2 deep zipped front pockets
- 1 zipped rear pocket on the right
- Zipped opening at hems
- Articulated knees
- Crotch gusset
- Alpine fit
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.