The Mens Diameter Down Hybrid Jacket from The North Face is a stretchy, durable jacket that’s designed to keep you protected from the elements. Lightweight waterproof fabric fends off the wet, while a hybrid of goose down and body-mapped synthetic insulation delivers smart, breathable warmth. The slim fit gives streamlined movement and style.
- Slim fit
- GORE-TEX 2L stretch shell
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snap-away powder skirt
- Grosgrain overlays on interior
- Chest & hand pockets with zips
- Internal media pocket
- Two internal, stretchy goggle pockets
- Under arm vents for enhanced ventilation
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- Waterproof, exposed zips
- Integrated cuff gussets
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Watch window on wrist gaiters
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...