Tuned for speed on race day, these featherlight running shoes have what it takes to out-run the competition at any distance. Developed in tandem with champion ultrarunner Rob Krar, these best-in-class shoes feature our new FastFoam™ midsole system designed to deliver powerful energy return and long-lasting stability. Engineered with breathable mesh and an industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed, your feet stay cool, dry and comfortable right to the end of the race.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 237 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 474 g
- UPPER: Engineered mesh through
- UPPER: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support and
- UPPER: Tongue constructed of mesh and tender suede maximises comfort and minimises sweat/water retention
- UPPER: Southwest-inspired design
- UPPER: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- SOLE UNIT: Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system offers a combination of speed, stability and comfort on the trail
- SOLE UNIT: Bathtub construction optimises a soft yet responsive, energy-returning EVA underfoot with harder EVA that contacts the ground
- SOLE UNIT: Multi-directional lug design provides superior traction
- SOLE UNIT: Podular outsole maximises weight reduction by placing sticky rubber only where it's demanded by the foot strike
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
the vamp and quarter offers lightweight, progressive styling with improved breathability
adds stylish pop to sockliner
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...