The Mens Free Thinker Jacket from The North Face is trusted by mountain professionals the world over. This pinnacle and surprisingly lightweight ski jacket is built to keep you protected and agile in harsh off-piste conditions. Ultra-durable GORE-TEX Pro fabric blocks out the wet for a comfortable and protective ride.
- Standard fit
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snap-away powder skirt
- An oversized chest pocket with zip, plus a dedicated phone pocket inside
- Hand pockets with zips
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal, stretch goggle pockets
- Under arm vents for extra airflow
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- Jacket-to-trouser integration for extra protection from kicked-up snow
- AquaGuard zips
- Integrated cuff gussets
- GORE-TEX Pro for breathable & durable weatherproof protection
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...