Utility and function are the hallmarks of The North Face Men’s Freedom Jacket: a full-featured waterproof, insulated ski shell, providing no-nonsense insulated performance on and off the mountain.
The outer shell is constructed from waterproof, breathable HyVent fabric that is fully seam sealed. Warm Heatseeker insulation delivers comfort on sub-zero mountain days. The adjustable, removable hood adds flexibility according to the weather conditions. Underarm vents increase airflow and deliver welcome cooling when heating up.
It has two hand warmer pockets, a wrist pocket with goggles cloth and internal media and goggles pockets – all zipped. Keep spindrift at bay with the adjustable hem and technical powder skirt.
- Weight: 900g
- Fabric: HyVent 2L (100% Nylon Taslan with peached face)
- Insulation: Heatseeker
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Pockets (all zipped):
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, adjustable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system