The longer length and regular fit of the Heatseeker insulated North Face Men's Goldmill Parka bring street style to a tech-loaded jacket. DryVent fabric will protect you from heavy snowfall and mid-winter winds without overheating. It has an internal media pocket, google pocket, chest and cargo pockets so you can ride in-bounds without a backpack. But the powder skirt and jacket-to-pants integration mean you can take it out-of-bounds, too.
- Fabric: DryVent 2L
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco
- Fixed hood with snap back
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Internal media storage in the chest pocket
- Two snap cargo pockets
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents for enhanced breathability
- Secure Velcro wrist pass pocket
- Wrist cuffs with thumb loops
- Centre back 83.82 cm
- Weight 1.15kg
- Intended Use: Snowsports
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.