The Men’s Impendor Insulated Jacket from The North Face is an insulated go-to jacket to help you push your limits in challenging alpine conditions. DryVent technology makes this a fully waterproof, windproof & breathable workhorse that’s also helmet & harness compatible. There are underarm pit zips for extra ventilation making the jacket more breathable. The Primaloft Silver Eco insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures. The cuffs are adjustable so that you can get the perfect fit.
- Synthetic fill
- Waterproof fabric
- Reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.
- Insulation reduces heat loss & increases warmth
- Centerback length: 75cm
- Fabric: Dryvent, 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Primaloft Silver Eco
- Ideal for cold/wet environments
- Pit zippers & cuff adjustable with hook & loop
- Helmet compatible hood with wire brim
- Use: Mountaineering/Climbing
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.