The Mens Impendor Soft Shell Pant from The North Face is built for the modern climber. Lightweight and stretchy these trousers will give you ultimate durability and maximum freedom of movement for scaling demanding faces. No matter how ferocious the gusts, rely on advanced WindWalll technology to protect you from bitter wind chill on the wall.
- Slim fit
- WindWall technology for windproof protection
- Soft, stretchy & highly wind-resistant fabric
- Extra-durable fabrics in high-abrasion zones
- Articulated knees for improved mobility & comfort
- Internal drawcord for a precise fit
- Belt loops
- Zipped hand & thigh pockets
- Kickpatches for added durability
- Adjustable hem cinch cord
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...