The North Face Men's Kichatna Bib is a Summit Series technical pant for challenging backcountry ski tours.
The new generation Gore-Tex Pro trouser is built to exacting standards and designed to stay waterproof and windproof while maintaining breathability under the most extreme conditions. An alpine climbing fit allows an excellent range of motion without an excess of fabric that could snare winds or pointed rocks. The low-profile adjustable belt and suspenders ensure a secure fit.
Full-length side zips make the pant easy to get on and off and zipped ankle gaiters protect your legs from the cold shock of snow ingress. The ankles are reinforced with tough Keprotec fabric.
Like all Summit Series products, the Kichatna Bib has been athlete tested and expedition proven.
- Weight: 640g
- Trouser: Gore-Tex Pro (100% nylon shell)
- Kick-patches: Keprotec (72% nylon, 28% Kevlar)
- Bib: FlashDry (85% polyester, 15% elastane)
- Alpine climbing fit
- Low-profile waistband with removable belt
- Zipped hand pockets and bib pocket
- Low-profile adjustable suspenders
- Zipped and elasticated gaiters
- Full-length side zips with water-resistant zips