Ultra-light and ultra-versatile, these trainers will take you in and out the water with ease. Perfect for weekend adventures by the river, they feature fast-drying mesh uppers and insoles so that your feet won't stay wet for long after you leave the water. A quick-pull lace-lock system and collapsible heel make them easy to slip on and off, while a moulded heel and TPU toe film are there to cushion and protect your feet. Rely on an UltrATAC™ rubber outsole to deliver superior traction whether it's wet underfoot or dry.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 310 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 620 g
- UPPER: Quick-drying mesh upper
- UPPER: PU-coated leather toe cap with TPU film over the big toe provides added protection
- UPPER: Collapsible-heel feature with a molded-heel design for additional cushioning
- UPPER: EVA open-grid footbed for quick drying
- UPPER: Quick-pull lace-lock system
- SOLE UNIT: Injection-moulded EVA midsole
- SOLE UNIT: UltrATAC™ rubber outsole for traction in wet and dry conditions
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...