The North Face Men's McMurdo Parka II is an iconic insulated and waterproof parka for demanding winter conditions. It has 550 fill down insulation, a waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed shell that is extremely durable and a comfortable taffeta lining that slides easily over other layers. Hunker down with the hood pulled up or remove it altogether and switch up the style with the removable faux fur trim.
Lack of storage will never be an issue with generous pockets inside and out, some of which are fleece lined to offer a warm haven for hands. There is an adjustable drawcord system at the waist and hem as well as hook and loop adjustable cuffs which all work together to ensure maximum heat retention.
- Shell: HyVent 2L (100% nylon ripstop)
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill power goose down
- Waterproof, breathable and warm
- Removable hood with detachable fur trim
- Neck gaiter tucks into collar when not in use
- Full length 2-way front zip with snap down storm flap
- 2 zipped, handwarming chest pockets
- 2 fleece lined, top entry hook and loop flap pockets
- Hook and loop adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Weight: 1,915g