A versatile shell meets a bomber jacket: the Meaford Triclimate from The North Face is a 3-in-1 jacket thats perfect for countryside jaunts and casual mountain treks in unpredictable weather. The breathable outer shell features DryVent technology to keep you dry when moisture begins to build, while a brushed chin guard and adjustable hood help lock out the wind as you climb higher. Inside, a plush fleece with ribbed detailing keeps you warm and comfortable for hours on end.
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with bonded peak
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip water-repellent hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Shock cord adjustment at hem
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent shell
- Outer jacket: Exposed water-repellent bonded centre front zip
- Inner jacket: Centre front zip and two secure-zip hand pockets
- Inner jacket: Rib on collar and hem
- Inner jacket: Sleeve pocket with zipper and pen pockets
- Fabric: outer 75D 117.0 g/m2 2L DryVent-100% polyester
- Fabric: inner 206.0 g/m2 100% polyester fleece
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.