Plan ahead for your next outdoor trip: the Morton Triclimate Jacket from The North Face is waterproof and versatile so you won't get caught out in bad weather. DryVent fabric on the outside repels showers and snowfall for day-long dryness, while an adjustable hood helps lock in warmth as you step closer to the chilly peak. If things get hot, shed the shell and enjoy the soft touch of fleece until the grey clouds gather again.
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Self fabric cuff with drawcord adjustment
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent shell
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with exposed shock cord and cordlock adjustment
- Inner jacket: 2 front hand pockets
- Inner jacket: Metal looking centre front zip
- Inner jacket: Adjustable hood
- Fabric: outer 75D 110 g/m2 2L DryVent-100% polyester
- Fabric: inner 210.0 g/m2 100% polyester fleece
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.