Plan ahead for your next outdoor trip: the Morton Triclimate Jacket from The North Face is waterproof and versatile so you won't get caught out in bad weather. DryVent fabric on the outside repels showers and snowfall for day-long dryness, while an adjustable hood helps lock in warmth as you step closer to the chilly peak. If things get hot, shed the shell and enjoy the soft touch of fleece until the grey clouds gather again.
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Self fabric cuff with drawcord adjustment
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent shell
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with exposed shock cord and cordlock adjustment
- Inner jacket: 2 front hand pockets
- Inner jacket: Metal looking centre front zip
- Inner jacket: Adjustable hood
- Fabric: outer 75D 110 g/m2 2L DryVent-100% polyester
- Fabric: inner 210.0 g/m2 100% polyester fleece
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...