The Men's Mountain Murdo GTX Jacket from The North Face oozes warmth and style. It boasts Gore-Tex fabric to ensure you stay dry and comfortable while the 550 fill power down insulation will keep you toasty in frosty conditions. The large hood is adjustable so you can lock it in place when the wind blows while the faux fur trim is detachable allowing you to switch up your look on a daily basis should you wish. A selection of pockets, some zipped and others with snap buttons, will keep your belongings safe and close to hand while on the move.
A great option for cold weather adventures in style.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 2L (100% polyester)
- Insulation: 550 fill power down
- Waterproof, warm & breathable
- Full length front zip with snap button storm flap
- Adjustable, detachable hood
- Detachable faux fur trim at hood
- 2 zipped alpine pockets
- 2 hand pockets with snap button flap
- Zipped inner pocket
- Inner comfort cuffs
Product Code: A1414064