Inspired by iconic jackets from The North Face 1976 collection, the classic Mountain Parka is the one you’ll turn to when you’re heading out in variable conditions. Its water-repellent finish shrugs off showers, but it’s the unbeatable WindWall® wind protection technology that makes this coat a must for springtime adventures. Retro details and lots of useful big pockets mean it’s both stylish and practical – a great choice whether you’re on the trail or chilling around town.
- Fabric: 70D 146 g/m² WindWall®
- DWR Finish
- Breathable, wind-resistant protection
- Retro snap front closure
- Adjustable, double-layer hood
- Split raglan sleeves
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Four external utility patch-on pockets
- Dual-entry lower hand pockets
- Vintage arrowhead bartacks
- Retro metal snap cuff adjustment
- Hidden internal waist cinch
- Average weight 640 g
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.