The Mens Mountain Sneaker from The North Face is lightweight enough for everyday wear yet purpose-built to embrace the trail. An XtraFoam rim and core construction delivers unbeatable comfort that won't pack out over time, keeping you going all season long. Cradle technology ensures correct heel positioning for a comfy ride from start to finish, while the TPU toe cap adds rugged protection. The clever lug design incorporates biting/braking edges to deliver superior traction, whatever the terrain.
- Materials: Mesh & synthetic
- Upper: Breathable mesh vamp & synthetic-suede
- Midsole: XtraFoam EVA
- Outsole: Decoupled outsole with EVA flex grooves
- Stretch-mesh monosock construction allows for easy on/off
- No-sew TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- OrthoLite footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Cradle technology for proper heel positioning
- Multidirectional, 4mm lug design with biting/braking edges
- Excellent traction over variable terrain
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.