The Mens Powder Guide Jacket from The North Face is built to meet the demands of the most adventurous skiers and snowboarders. This jacket is engineered with GORE-TEX to protect from harsh rain, wind and snow. Lightly insulated with PrimaLoft Silver, you’ll be warm without being weighed down.
- Standard fit
- Hinged, helmet-compatible hood
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snap-away powder skirt
- Two chest pockets with zips
- Hand pockets with zips
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal, stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm vents for extra airflow
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Secure-zip game pocket
- Aquaguard zips
- Integrated cuff gussets
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- GORE-TEX waterproof protection
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation to keep you warm & dry without adding bulk
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...