The North Face Men’s Seaworth Down Jacket is a baffled, heritage styled lightweight jacket for riding the park and pipe.
The nylon shell is water resistant to protect the warm 550 fill down insulation. The classic retro-styled baffled design is built for warmth but technically dialled with features more associated with a technical shell. An adjustable hem ensures a secure, comfortable fit.
The North Face Men’s Seaworth Down Jacket is heritage inspired and performance driven for new age mountain riders.
- Weight: 1480g
- Shell: HyVent 2L (100% brushed nylon faille)
- Lining: Taffeta, brushed tricot, closed mesh
- Insulation: 550 fill power goose down
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Dual-entry flap & zip hand pockets
- External media pocket with egress opening
- Wrist zip accessory pocket, with goggles cloth
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper (clips to compatible pants)
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs with thumb loops
- Adjustable hem system