The North Face Men’s Slasher Cargo Pant delivers all-day reliability on the mountain. In this mesh lined, baggier park fit pant, The North Face heritage meets work wear-inspired style and durability.
The fully seam sealed peached, lightly brushed HyVent fabric makes for a weather-proof yet supple shell, providing waterproof and breathable comfort. Adjustable waist tabs and belt loops allow for a personalised fit. StretchVent gaiters block out the snow. These trousers are also well equipped with pockets for on-piste essentials, while Chimney Venting and zipped inner thigh meshed vents allow regulated cooling.
Choose The North Face Men’s Slasher Cargo Pant for a technical park fit ski trouser.
- Weight: 610g
- Shell: HyVent 2L (100% Nylon faille) peached solid & woodland camo print
- Lining: Taffeta, bushed tricot, mesh
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- 2 hand pockets with zips
- Flap cargo pockets with Lot Lift System
- Flap back pockets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic & boot hook
- Zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Chimney Venting system
- Outseam snap-cuff gussets
- Internal reinforced edge guards
- Park fit