The North Face Men’s Slasher Cargo Pant delivers all-day reliability on the mountain. In this mesh lined, baggier park fit pant, The North Face heritage meets work wear-inspired style and durability.
The fully seam sealed peached, lightly brushed HyVent fabric makes for a weather-proof yet supple shell, providing waterproof and breathable comfort. Adjustable waist tabs and belt loops allow for a personalised fit. StretchVent gaiters block out the snow. These trousers are also well equipped with pockets for on-piste essentials, while Chimney Venting and zipped inner thigh meshed vents allow regulated cooling.
Choose The North Face Men’s Slasher Cargo Pant for a technical park fit ski trouser.
- Weight: 610g
- Shell: HyVent 2L (100% Nylon faille) peached solid & woodland camo print
- Lining: Taffeta, bushed tricot, mesh
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- 2 hand pockets with zips
- Flap cargo pockets with Lot Lift System
- Flap back pockets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic & boot hook
- Zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Chimney Venting system
- Outseam snap-cuff gussets
- Internal reinforced edge guards
- Park fit
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.