Fend of the worst weather inThe North Face Men's Storm Strike II Hiking Boots. They feature a temperature-sensitive and grippy outsole for superior traction on slick surfaces.
- Outer: Waterproof synthetic leather
- Mid: Single-density EVA midsole
- Sole: Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber
- Lining: HydroSeal waterproof membrane
- Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker insulation
- Padded mesh collar
- Gusseted mesh tongue
- EVA CRADLE heel-stability technology
- IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber
- Weight (Pair): 900g
- Intended Use: Hiking
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.