The North Face Men's Super Zephyrus Hoodie is a Summit Series technical hybrid jacket for use as a mid or outer ski-touring layer.
The Pontetorto Tecnostretch fabric provides excellent wind resistance with minimal weight and the Primaloft insulation front and back gives resilient and moisture-resistant warmth. The stretch fleece panels along the sides, hood and hem supply comfort and enhance mobility. An alpine climbing fit allows an excellent range of motion without an excess of fabric that could snare winds or pointed rocks.
The handwarmer pockets are carefully placed to allow easy access when you are wearing a backpack or a climbing harness and the extra sleeve pocket provides quick access to small essentials.
Like all Summit Series products, the Super Zephyrus Hoodie has been athlete tested and expedition proven.
- Weight: 500g
- Main: 100% nylon
- Side panels: Pontetorto Tecnostretch (92% polyester, 8% elastane)
- Cuffs: 85% polyester, 15% elastane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft One
- Alpine climbing fit
- Partially insulated hood
- Stretch fleece panels for comfort and mobility
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Extended sleeves with stretch cuffs and thumb loops