No matter if there’s big boulders or knee-deep waters along the route, you can rely on the Thermoball™ Triclimate® Jacket to keep you warm, dry and comfortable every step of the way. This technical three-in-one jacket features a DryVent™ shell, which blocks moisture for day-long dryness. Inside, a lightweight Thermoball™ liner delivers optimal warmth even when wet, so you needn’t let damp conditions hold you back. Finished with an adjustable hood, pit zip vents, a hem cinch cord for comfort, and media compatibility so you can take your favourite music with you. Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Outer jacket: Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: Attached fully adjustable hood
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Exposed, centred front zip
- Outer jacket: Concealed secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Outer jacket: Media compatible.
- Inner jacket: 10 g/ft2 PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation throughout the body with PrimaLoft®–insulated sleeves and collar
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip covered hand pockets
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.