The Men's Ultra Cardiac II Shoe from The North Face allows you to transition from road to trails during adventure races. It is a lightweight, flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability, a protective Vibram outsole with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill, and ample midsole cushioning to pad your feet on the way down.
- Upper: Ultra Airmesh
- Lining: FlashDry at collar
- Outsole: Vibram
- Designed for neutral pronators
- Critical impact & element protection
- Zonal protection in the heel & toe
- Pebax heel Cradle for heel positioning & support
- Wide platform & built-up medial sidewall to accommodate a wider variety of foot types
- 8mm offset
- Weight: 274g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.