The Men's Ultra Cardiac II Shoe from The North Face allows you to transition from road to trails during adventure races. It is a lightweight, flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability, a protective Vibram outsole with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill, and ample midsole cushioning to pad your feet on the way down.
- Upper: Ultra Airmesh
- Lining: FlashDry at collar
- Outsole: Vibram
- Designed for neutral pronators
- Critical impact & element protection
- Zonal protection in the heel & toe
- Pebax heel Cradle for heel positioning & support
- Wide platform & built-up medial sidewall to accommodate a wider variety of foot types
- 8mm offset
- Weight: 274g
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.