Unrivalled traction meets superior protection in the Ultra Endurance II, our best-selling trail running shoe. Take on the toughest trails with confidence, knowing that Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology and OrthoLite® cushioning will keep you comfortable every step of the way. An ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot and TPU toe cap protect your feet over uneven terrain and prevent stone bruising, while a gusseted tongue keep weather and debris at bay. Rely on the high-performance Vibram® Megagrip outsole to keep you sure-footed across muddy or slippery ground.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 327 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 654 g
- UPPER: Breathable mesh
- UPPER: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- UPPER: Gusseted
- UPPER: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- UPPER: Gore lace keeper
- UPPER: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- SOLE UNIT: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- SOLE UNIT: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- SOLE UNIT: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.