The ultimate companion for the hardest trail-running courses, this high-performance shoe delivers unbeatable protection even on the toughest, wettest and muddiest trails. Rely on a GORE-TEX® membrane to shield your feet from rain and puddles. A collar lining engineered with FlashDry™ keeps sweat and blisters at bay, while Snake Plate™ technology protects your feet from stone bruising. An exclusive Vibram® Megagrip outsole gives you incredible traction on any terrain.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 307 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 614 g
- UPPER: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather
- UPPER: Durable overlasted ripstop mesh in forefoot for optimal protection
- UPPER: FlashDry™ collar lining prevents blisters and keeps you dry
- SOLE UNIT: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- SOLE UNIT: Two-piece midsole for proper heel and forefoot cushioning and ESS in the forefoot to
- SOLE UNIT: Exclusive Vibram® Megagrip outsole
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
distribute impact and protect from stone bruising
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...