For Gore-Tex waterproof protection and support on short to all-day trail adventures, choose The North Face Men's Wreck GTX hiking shoe.
Protection from water is delivered with a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane and waterproof nubuck and split suede uppers. Grippy rubber Vibram outsoles ensure good traction on wet or dry terrain. Inside the shoe, Cradle technology ensures precise support throughout each stride, keeping feet moving naturally. Extra comfort-enhancing features include a mesh collar and tongue, cushioned midsole and protection pads for the forefoot. Mudguards and the tough uppers meanwhile fend off abrasion along rough trails.
No matter how wet and challenging the conditions, rely on The North Face Men's Wreck GTX hiking shoe to keep you moving.
- Weight: 970g
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck and split suede
- Rubber toe cap and lateral mudguard
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range lining
- Mesh collar and tongue
- Welded-TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- 5 mm EVA molded footbed
- Dual-density EVA midsole with CRADLE technology
- PU bottom-layer midsole (for durability, rebound and cushioning)
- ESS forefoot protection pad
- Vibram rubber outsole