The North Face Microbyte Rucksack is a small and compact pack that is ideal for commuting, particularly if you normally spend your commute standing toe-to-toe with your fellow passengers.
Packed with features and with a 17litre capacity it will swallow all your essentials and keep them safe from harm at the same time. It has a dedicated, padded laptop sleeve which offers easy access when travelling through security ports and a fleece lined pocket keeps other electronics safe too. A smaller front pocket on the pack has an internal organiser so that you can keep your smaller belongings in the right place and the parallel daisy chains on the front panel create an option to attach bulkier gear.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura nylon matte ripstop, 420D nylon, 1680D nylon
- Capacity: 17L
- FlexVent suspension system
- Injection-molded shoulder straps
- Padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Dedicated, lie-flat, fleece-lined laptop compartment allows checkpoint-friendly travel
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined electronics pocket
- Secure zipped pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- 360° reflective detailing
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Padded top haul handle
- Front parallel daisy chains create lash points
- Dimensions: 47 x 31 x 10cm
- Weight: 960g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.