Engineered to deliver all-round protection on the slopes, the Men's Montana GORE-TEX® alpine ski glove combines warmth and comfort with 100% waterproof performance. This full-coverage gauntlet glove locks in heat and keeps out snow, with lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation ensuring your hands stay warm all day long. Fourchette-box finger construction keeps your fingertips toasty, while Etip™ functionality lets you use your touchscreen devices to take photos or stay connected when you hit the powder. When the mercury plummets, the removable Wrist Oven™ leash works with a handwarmer to deliver an extra burst of heat.
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.