Give wicked weather everything you’ve got with the pinnacle Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket. Designed to keep you protected and mobile throughout the hiking seasons, this jacket features a two-layer GORE-TEX® shell, which repels water on the outside and wicks away sweat from the inside. A 550 fill down jacket provides unwavering warmth for those cold morning starts. Finished with a removable hood for even more versatility, pit zip vents for ventilation, and adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs to fend of howling wind. Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 2L shell
- Outer jacket: Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Centre front zip with storm flap and Velcro® closure
- Outer jacket: Two venting hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Outer jacket: Media compatible
- Inner jacket: 550 fill down
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...