Give wicked weather everything you’ve got with the pinnacle Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket. Designed to keep you protected and mobile throughout the hiking seasons, this jacket features a two-layer GORE-TEX® shell, which repels water on the outside and wicks away sweat from the inside. A 550 fill down jacket provides unwavering warmth for those cold morning starts. Finished with a removable hood for even more versatility, pit zip vents for ventilation, and adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs to fend of howling wind. Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 2L shell
- Outer jacket: Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Centre front zip with storm flap and Velcro® closure
- Outer jacket: Two venting hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Outer jacket: Media compatible
- Inner jacket: 550 fill down
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.