With a light and modern design, The North Face's Overhead Travel Bag is the perfect choice for short a trip – whether that's for business or pleasure. An inner laptop and table sleeve both ensure you stay connected from airport to hotel, while the perforated polycarbonate frame support keeps the bag light and agile, even when packed to capacity. For added durability, you'll find special coating at key wear areas.
- Nylon, 210D
- Polyester, 1,200D
- Phthalate–free TPE fabric laminate
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side–release buttons
- Large U–zip main compartment
- ID window on back panel
- Internal mesh zip pocket in secondary compartment
- Secondary pocket with laptop sleeve and tablet sleeve
- Padded top, side and bottom haul handles
- Capacity: 35L
- Dimensions: 49 x 35 x 19cm
- Weight: 3,000g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.