Packed with features to deliver maximum protection from the elements, this technical ski glove keeps your hands warm and dry with advanced GORE-TEX® waterproof technology. Premier Heatseeker™ insulation locks in heat without adding bulk, working with fourchette-box finger construction to keep your hands toasty right to your fingertips. Durable leather knuckles add durability and grip, while Etip™ functionality means you won't have to remove your gloves when you need to use your touchscreen device. When temperatures plummet, pair the removable Wrist Oven™ leash with a handwarmer for a burst of heat.
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Pro Products insert keeps hands dry
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.