Stay dry in style in the Resolve Parka. Engineered with advanced DryVent™ waterproof and windproof protection, this coat has what it takes to shield you from spring showers and blustery conditions. Covered secure-zip hand pockets keep your valuables safe while you're on the move, while elastic at the waist adds shape to keep it flattering and feminine.
- Average weight
- 320 g
- 70D 106 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 100% polyester mesh
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with mesh drop lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood stows in collar
- Encased elastic on back of waist for added shaping
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the centre front zip
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face® logo on chest and back
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...