A premier mid layer designed for skinning a peak at speed. Our Steep Series™ Respirator Jacket has been refined by real-world athletes for optimum protection in extreme alpine conditions, starting with the stretch grid-fleece body: it helps you cool down fast, and it's lighter and more packable for split-second shedding. It also manages moisture more efficiently, wicking away sweat before it has a chance to make you cold. Stretch double-weave at the arms, hood and seat delivers greater durability. The deep, pack-friendly front zip improves ventilation and heightens comfort, while the three-quarter puller makes it easy to get big blasts of air in when you need them.
- Standard fit
- Stretch grid-fleece body for faster cool down, lighter weight, better packability and improved moisture-vapour transport
- Stretch double weave at arms, hood and seat for improved durability, lighter weight, better packability and improved moisture-vapour transport
- Dedicated, Lycra®-bound under-helmet hood
- Deep, pack-friendly centre front 2/3 zip allows for improved venting and comfort
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket
- Integrated thumb loop cuffs
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.