The Rolling Thunder 19" from The North Face is a hardy and durable piece of luggage that will withstand the roughest of handlers. The dimensions of this bag comply with European standards for carry-on luggage but you must always check with your individual airline first.
While it is made with high dernier fabrics for excellent durability it also has plastic bumpers at points of high wear for futher abrasion resistance. It has a perforated back panel which helps to reduce the weight without sacrificing the strength of the bag while coated daisy chains on the sides of the bag make for durable lash points when strapping it together with other luggage or onto your transportation. There is an extendable luggage handle with patented side release buttons to make for easy pulling when using the wheels to help you glide through the crowd struggle-free.
Access to the bag is via a large zip open lid but there is also an external top zip for easy access when it is in an overhead compartment. There are also two external zipped pockets on the face of the bag to help keep you organised and a die cut EVA ID window so that you can put your name and address on just in case it goes missing enroute.
- Fabric: 1000D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D nylon
- Capacity: 33L
- Dimensions: 38 x 49 x 22cm
- External top-zipped pocket for easy access when in overhead compartments
- Perforated, exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points for extra abrasion resistance
- 2 external zipped pockets on face of bag for organisation
- Internal mesh pocket
- Die cut ID window
- Coated daisy chains for durable lash points
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- Weight: 2.94kg