While it is made with high denier fabrics for excellent durability it also has plastic bumpers at points of high wear for futher abrasion resistance. It has a perforated back panel which helps to reduce the weight without sacrificing the strength of the bag while coated daisy chains on the sides of the bag make for durable lash points when strapping it together with other luggage or onto your transportation. There is an extendable luggage handle with patented side release buttons to make for easy pulling when using the wheels to help you glide through the crowd struggle-free.
Access to the bag is via a large zip open lid and there is a seperate zipped compartment for dirty clothes or shoes. A sherpa strap on the top of the bag allows you to strap a smaller backpack or duffel securely onto the luggage for your convenience. An internal split mesh pocket allows you to keep smaller things accessible and organised and there are also two external zipped pockets on the face of the bag to help keep you organised and a die cut EVA ID window so that you can put your name and address on just in case it goes missing enroute.
- Fabric: 1000D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D nylon
- Capacity: 80L
- Dimensions: 40 x 76 x 33cm
- External top-zipped pocket for easy access when in overhead compartments
- Perforated, exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points for extra abrasion resistance
- Sherpa strap for attaching extra luggage
- Zipped external dirty clothes or shoe compartment
- Internal split mesh pocket
- 2 external zipped pockets on face of bag for organisation
- Internal mesh pocket
- Die cut ID window
- Coated daisy chains for durable lash points
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- Weight: 4.5kg
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.